Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Diary of May 29

Today it should be a little quiz for Shan Han Luan, but it is change to start tomorrow. Good, that means I do not have to prepare it tonight but only have to do a little preview tomorrow. In the afternoon, the English writing class also has a quiz for unit 4. However, it is more easily than before. After class, I become a little fret and go to play the trombone. Then I drive outside to have my hair cut, even it looks like nothing change. When I arrive to my room, it is about 5 O’clock.
When I arrive my room, I start to refresh my blog and until now. Next time I think I will do it every week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.