Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Eat to Die

I am not really a man who is excellent in eating. I always think that eating is for solving problems and maintain normal functions of body. Therefore, eating enough is more important then eating delicious for me.
When I was 12 years old, there is a restaurant in my town. Of course it is for people eat to die. That is the first time I experience this kind of restaurant and I enjoy myself very much. However, the restaurant closed their business when I was 16.
Until I was 19, these days I was preparing in test and have no time worried about food. I can only find some cheap restaurant for eating. However, I still aim at those support people eat to die. There are so many kinds to arrive this goal. For example, eating rice for nothing, drinking black tea for free even adds foods for free. It is very fun to try these things because I can feel my stomach is getting stronger every day, but my vision becomes worse every day, in order to neglect the little John.
Now I have more power in controlling money. The level I choose the restaurant also to a higher level. For example, Japanese food eat to die, cake eating as much as you can, sea food for free and spaghetti support until you explode. I always say I won’t eat any thing the same until the next centry after eating these restaurant. However, who care about it? The most important thing is, I have enjoy these food in my best way.

No comments: